||Out of stock
This Brine Shrimp is supplemented with a nutritious blend of seafood, plankton, algae, vitamins, etc. yielding succulent flavor and complete balanced nutrition for healthier, robust and more colorful tropical fish.
- Highly attractive staple food for marine and freshwater tropical fish.
- Contains brine shrimp supplemented with a nutritious blend of seafood, plankton and algae.
- High protein content and rich in vitamins.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
Adult brine shrimp, salmon fillets, yeast (B-glucan), brine shrimp nauplii, wheat germ, soya-lecithin, salmon egg oil, Euphasia pacifica plankton, MPAXTM (Marine Protein Amino eXtract: fish meals, select amino acids (DL-Arginine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Betaine, TL-Tryptophan)), vitamins (ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), biotin (Vitamin H), Vitamin B12, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), panthotenic acid (Vitamin B5), menadione (Vitamin K3), folacin (Vitamin B9), cholicalciferol (Vitamin D3), niacin (Vitamin B3), retinol (Vitamin A1), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)), brine shrimp nauplii, tuna eggs, minerals (potassium iodide, iron oxide, manganese sulfate, magnesium oxide, zinc sulfate), ethoxyquin, carotenoid pigments.
Protein (min) 50%
Fiber (max) 3%
Fat (min) 13.5%
Ash (max) 7.3%
Moisture (max) 7.5%